Helping businesses and individuals prepare tax returns and recommend tax economies is one of the CPA’s most visible services. It is also one of the most complex and dynamic. In keeping with our full-service policy, our tax clients are generally also our audit clients. The Firm’s philosophy is “optimum tax services rendered to clients based on an on-going relationship.” In addition to performing tax preparation and general consultation, we provide a number of specialized services designed for our individual clientele. We provide estate and income planning, assist clients with examinations of their returns by taxing authorities and give advice regarding tax rulings. We provide tax services to:
- Corporations, Sub S, LLC’s
- Non profit organizations
- Sole proprietorships
- Estates and Trusts
We approach the practice of taxation as a planning function. Our clients are advised timely about changes and proposed changes to the tax laws through our newsletter or memorandum on urgent issues. We believe that adequate tax planning will allow our clients to receive the most favorable advantages when the tax law is applied and, consequently, tax savings.
We, in general, provide the following services in our tax division:
- Tax return preparation and compliance- timely and accurately
- Audit representation- appealing positions of taxing authorities, resolving tax notices and analyzing tax audits
- Advance rulings- prepare documents to request and negotiate with IRS to facilitate decisions prior to financial transactions.
- Tax consultation on business transactions including mergers, reorganizations and acquisitions
- Exempt organization services, including applications for exempt status advance rulings
- Estate and Trust planning
- State and local tax consulting
To service our tax clients with the utmost professionalism, the Firm expends considerable resources on its personnel. Our staff is equipped with the best research techniques and tools and is fully committed to our philosophy regarding taxation.