Albert Butler, CPA, is a Partner in the Atlanta, Georgia office of Banks, Finley, White & Co., Certified Public Accountants.
Albert is an experienced leader with over 20 years of experience in public accounting and international experience working within global organizations. He has an established record of collaborating across various functions to deliver strategic results.
He began his career at Ernst & Young and most recently served as Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management for Primerica, Inc., one of the Nation’s largest and leading Financial Services Companies, where he led the Risk Management function.
Albert’s experience will propel the strategic vision of clients and the firm. With a results focused approach that adds ethical resilience, credibility, and transparency. Albert provides a business-centric view to seek operational business- focused improvements, which results in added value and improved overall operations. Albert has developed an extensive consulting services experience with a concentration in revenue recognition, inventory methodologies, software capitalization, impairment valuation and business combinations for both large and small business.
He also has extensive experience in the following areas of emphasis:
- SEC financial reporting
- SOX Compliance
- Financial planning and analysis forecast development
- Business Strategy and Objective alignment
- Management reporting within a corporate group
- Strong global team management in developed and emerging markets, with a customized communication and leadership style based on team composition
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with a high degree of attention to detail
He has served on boards of various non-profits and quasi-government agencies. He also serves his community as a youth sports coach.
Albert received his bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from Southern University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.