The Advisory services division is the second largest practice area of the firm. We provide a wide variety of advice to our clients as this division is designed to assist management of client organizations in their efforts to develop and control effective operations through the application of advanced management techniques.
The range of our clients’ needs is quite broad, thereby warranting the need of advisory teams comprised of individuals skilled and competent in vast areas. Our team members have considerable practical experience in their fields, which ensure that the solutions we pose will be relevant and readily understood and reflective of the real problems our clients face. As a whole, our staff comprises a network of experience that makes us uniquely qualified to perform this wide range of services, some of which are listed below.
- Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support Services
- General management and organizational planning
- Computerized accounting systems
- Management training
- Development of accounting procedures and policies manuals
- Financial planning and control systems
- Compensation studies and incentive plans
- Organizational reviews and analyses
- Economic feasibility of projects and ventures
- New business start-up advice and assistance
- Mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and liquidations
- Consideration of rules and regulations applicability for various organizations
Our clients appreciate our extensive experience and the personal and prompt attention we give to their problems and situations. We take their trust and expectations to heart and manage their projects efficiently and with emphasis on timeliness.